What is a Fleeceback Membrane Roof System?
Fleece back membranes are a new type of single-ply roofing systems that are commonly used in today’s commercial roofing industry. These offer a variety of benefits and advantages for commercial roofs. In particular, EPDM/TPO fleece backed membranes are the best options for BUR roof system re-cover applications. When you’re looking to avoid the expense of removing an existing roofing system before installing a new one, fleece-back EPDM/TPO is the perfect choice.
Benefits of Fleeceback Membrane for Commercial Roofs
Fleece Adds Toughness and Durability:
- External ﬂeece reinforcement creates a very thick 100-, 115- and 145-mil EPDM sheet and
100-, 115- and 135-mil TPO sheet
- Choice of Sure-Seal (black) or Sure-White (white) EPDM
- Choice of Sure-Weld in white or tan TPO
- Fleeceback 100 offers 40% greater puncture resistance than 60-mil EPDM and 180% greater
- Greater puncture resistance than Modiﬁed Bitumen
- 67% fewer seams than Modiﬁed Bitumen
- Passes FM’s severe hail test
Get a Quote for Fleeceback Membrane Roof Repair
With over 25 years of commercial roofing experience, our roofers are professionally trained and certified. Our customers always come first, and we strive to assure their complete satisfaction. Contact us today to get a free roofing quote. We’ll send out a team to inspect and give you an estimate immediately.